Rhin

Rhin

Merchant of Venice (Arden Shakespeare: Third)
John Drakakis, William Shakespeare
The Assassin and the Princess
Sarah J. Maas
Seriously... I'm Kidding - Ellen DeGeneres I have never read any book like this.

No, I'm serious. I don't even know what to call this kind of book, but it has been listed in the 'funny memoirs', so I'll call it that. I have never read a memoirs, much less a funny one, so when I started reading this book I didn't know what to expect.

Now, I only moved to the United States around half a year ago, and if they show Ellen in Denmark, I never heard about it. But I saw some of her shows here and found her to be hilarious. Therefore, when I heard about this book, I thought that I would at least read about it, and I found the back of the book so funny that I just had to buy it. No question.

Now, the book was easily read. It didn't take me more than an hour and a half to clave my way through, but most of the time I was so confused. Then again, I really didn't know what to expect, but the book was just so random and half of the time I didn't know if she was kidding or not.

Then again, it made me laugh several times, so much that the bus passengers must have thought I was running away from a mental hospital, so I'm glad I bought it.