Rhin

Rhin

Merchant of Venice (Arden Shakespeare: Third)
John Drakakis, William Shakespeare
The Assassin and the Princess
Sarah J. Maas
Imaginary Girls - Nova Ren Suma Wow. This book is hard to review. Let me think….

When I first finished this book I only gave it four stars. I don't know what made me do it - maybe it was the ending. Maybe it was the fact that I didn't know what to do about myself. Maybe I was just being silly. But a few days later I thought about the book, and after thinking it through, I decided that it most certainly deserved five stars. Why?

Because it's a book that will stay with you for some time. That's why.

This book is scary. It's confusing and you'll probably find yourself wondering if anything at all is real, or if it's all in Chloe's fantasy. I know I did. It's so beautiful and mysteriously written, that it's so hard to see where the line between fantasy and reality goes. It all just blend together in a beautiful mass made of words.

Now, this book is not, like most other YA fantasy right now, about love between a man and a woman (or a man and a man, it depends on the book. There's probably also some about woman and woman but I digress), but between two siblings. Chloe and Ruby has always been together. Their mother didn't take too good care of Chloe, so Ruby, as the older sister, stepped in and loved Chloe like only a sister can love another person. I still don't know if their love was scary or if it was beautiful - it's hard to decide because sometimes it seems to flawless, like love in the purest form, and at other times it's scary. Ruby is scary.

- will be continued -